24 February 2005

Dance, Part 0001H

Went to what I thought was my last bal-swing class last night, turns out there is one more to go according to Billy. I think I got some of it figured out, well mostly because some of the stuff Billy & Lindsay were teaching us with the come-around was kind of like a mashed together bluesy inside turn and a funny-bring-her-in. I feel bad for Billy, because when I am in class with Monica or Tita I just chat with them and pay no attention to Billy... I suppose I paid for the class, but Billy knows so much anything you learn is good stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are just so much fun and hot how could you not just pay attention to us?

The tall one

Anonymous said...

Of course, it may slightly annoy some other people in the class that would like to hear what Billy is saying...