03 October 2005

Cowtown Photos

Okay, so here are some photos from Cowtown Jamborama.
click on any photo for a larger view!

Lindsay, Vivian, and Suzie wondering when I am going to ask them to dance...

Greg doing his best rock star impression...

Troy spinning the discs... um mp3's... would you believe 1's and 0's.

Robin is supposed to be pretending to pick her nose here. It's a bad fake. Vivian looks on, Merinda and Becky talk, and Suzie stares into space.

Here is the background on this one: Corinn brought her homework to the welcome dance! So I snuck up behind her and put the camera in between her and her homework.

Carmen is wishing that someone, anyone here can speak Spanish.

Chris says "it's one of my favorite moves, you just spin her left and right really quick, and her hair just freezes like that."

I can think of nothing appropriate to caption this one with.

Here is a sight you don't see everyday, an alpaca and a cow out of their normal environments.

My dear, sweet friend Robin, so full of class, expressing her obvious need for a giant lollipop.

Let me show you how I scored the winning goal for my high school in the state soccer final...

Kevin dancing with the very charming Jenny.

Corinn says "no don't take that picture of Chris, take one of me, me, me, it's all about me."

Andrew here is wearing a very stylish shirt that was also modeled by another certain good looking man that evening. Which just goes to prove: two girls in the same outfit, disaster... two guys wearing the same thing, lifelong buddies.

One of the classes taught by Peter and Caitlin... see previous post if you wonder why nothing clever is being said here.

Lucy is trying to see if she can get Gary to dance with her some more.

"MMMM that lollipop sure was good!"

This is the best photo of the dance contest I competed in, I believe I am behind the cow.

The cow makes his first appearance, he's probably looking for a heifer.

"Over here ladies, don't miss out on this bunch of bull."

Becky says "If I knew I'd have a cow hitting on me, I'd have stayed in New Orleans". Merinda says "Here Eric, let me make you some more Jello shots."

The cow says "Hey! I'm a bull, I don't want to dance with a guy, go away!"

"No! Can't you city boys see I'm a male cow!"

"Finally... hey baby, you want to come on over to my field and I'll show you my collection of cow pies"

Vivian smiling, I think some corn is STILL stuck in her teeth. Congrats on your prize winning effort.

Corinn and Miriam came out in the this cute cow costume. Corinn got the front, poor Miriam was bringing up the rear.

This is a picture of poor Miriam being the back end of a cow.

Lori and I riding on Bob's what-cha-ma-thinga-ma-jingy.

It happens at every party, someone dances too much with the cow and passes out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Greg does look eerily like a rock star in that picture. It's amusing.

Viv said...

Good Pictures. Robin is here. We just lauphed at the nose picture. I just got mine back. Except for the red eye the one of you and Lori came out good. I'll show you on Friday.