10 October 2005

Sprint + Nextel = Still Bad Customer Service

My less than six month old cell phone quit ringing. It wasn't a hardware issue, it was a software issue, it would ring sometimes, but not others. So I took it in to have the thing upgraded, no dice, it still didn't work, so they ordered me a new phone.

I picked it up several days later and spent half of the next day reprogramming all of my phone numbers into the new phone. Got that finished, and started looking at getting pictures transferred onto the new phone so I could "see" who is calling. I lost the old pictures because I wasn't quite as smart as the phone. I decided to take a picture of Cherokee sitting on the couch for my background, I hit the camera button, it loaded up, went to a black screen, and then rebooted the phone. Can I duplicate the problem... yes.

So I trudge back to the Sprint store, and sure enough, they have to order me a new phone. Grrr.

1 comment:

Get A Life! said...

Not like you know anybody in the industry, or anything...