06 November 2005

I Saw a Movie...

I saw a movie... yes, you heard correctly. I saw a movie. Chicken Little, it was tremendously entertaining. Not only entertaining, but our friend Steve, a.k.a Alpaca boy was one of the animators. I tried to take a picture of Steve's name in the credits with my cell camera phone, but it was way too blurry. I didn't talk to Steve enough at Cowtown to be sure what part of the movie he was working on, but I think "Fish out of Water" (to the left) looks and dances a lot like him.

Good job Steve!

Merinda got us organized, and it ended up with nine of us going to the last matinee on Saturday at 5:15. Eleven and a half hours later, the party broke up. In between then, we saw the movie, ate at Culvers, gathered at Troy & Merinda's, searched for something to do for :45 minues, watched dance instruction videos and practiced while Troy's played poker and Merinda slept, played Moods (Merinda & Becky's version), 'witnessed' a fight, played Trivial Pursuit (our own version), played even more Trivial pursuit, and went and ate at Alvarado's.

All those people just gathering and hanging out, it's no wonder I love my friends so much. Everyone is so easy going, so happy to have friends, and even the little bickering that goes on doesn't amount to much.

Congratulations to Vivian, who put me in my place last night at Alvarados. Good job, I deserved it.

2 comments:

Aerona said...

Ooooo, Eric... Were you being obnoxious again? ;)

Sounds like you had massive amounts of fun. I can't wait until I have time to do things like that. LoL

Schmendrick said...

Steve worked on lighting.