02 September 2008

Somehow, I've turned into *THAT* person

I had an interesting moment of self discovery last week. I am *THAT* guy. You know, the one with the camera, the paparazzi that you know. Always annoying everyone in sight, and with the zoom feature, some who are not quite in sight. I took 155 pictures this weekend, well more like 225, just 155 I thought were in focus and worth keeping.

IMG_6361 - Cornstalker
People magazine offered me $1,000,000 for an exclusive picture of swing dancers.

So I guess that I am chronicling the lives of my friends ... some day when they are rich and famous, the world will appreciate my hard work behind the camera.

2 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

Oh NO! You have turned into one of *US*. Evidently, the shutterbug is starting spread among more of the jitterbugs. I blame Cliff.

Janna said...

Oh, if only I had a decent digital camera, I would be EXACTLY this type of person too. :)

We could form a support group or something.