30 July 2005

Ugh! Must Post to Blog

Recently there have been some complaints about me not posting to my blog. Okay, really just one, and it was not really a complaint, more of an observation ... so here I post:

The good vibes from my birthday carried over until Tuesday about noonish. After that problems at work dominated my week until Friday at 5:00.

A lot of newbies at the Friday dance, which is great. Once the oldbies come back at the end of the summer, we'll be very crowded. I've been retaking the Lindy 1 class and working hard on the 'basics' again. I know it's a dance, therefore art and subject to interpretation, that being said, I still have some bad habits. People say I'm fun to dance with, and I have a good time, so that's what I am there to do.

Sis still is alive and fiesty. She has adapted to having a tumor, and seems to be back to the energy level she was at before it appeared. It doesn't seem to be getting any bigger either. Maybe she has a little more time left. She attacked Zeke on Thursday, Warning: Cats should not go near the rat cage when the lid is off. Mandy and Sis got in a big fight over a piece of cheesey bread too; there was no point in me trying to give them other piece (which I was), they wanted to fight over that one.

No comments: