01 March 2006

Sick Again

Well this makes infection #4 this winter, that surgery cannot come along fast enough as far as I am concerned. Temp 101.1F, aches, coughs, can't sleep, and the obligitory hacking up of great green globs of my lungs. I've not left the house in 2+ days, and I really would like to get back to work in the morning, I'm bored, and don't think I can stand another day of trying to make something fancier with my blog... unless I change the colors and graphics... and that is sad with this wonderful weather I'm not enjoying. At least if I work tomorrow, I can come home and sleep all night and be ready for a busy Friday.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You really know how to make someone lose their appetite.. Great green globs, huh? I hope you feel better soon!

Mae said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Schmendrick said...

I didn't realize you had gopher gut lungs.