26 February 2006

So bad, it wasn't so bad

I don't know how, but I ended up with the most powerful microwave in existence. It will cook an entire chicken in 90 seconds. Usually this is not such a bad thing, until Kevin went to make microwave popcorn last Thursday. He said he set the timer for 4:00 AND WALKED AWAY. I personally think the smell of burnt microwave popcorn to be amongst the worst, but he burned it so badly that it left a pleasant smoky sweet smell lingering... for days.

Fortunately, Kevin can be taught, Friday he made some without incident.

2 comments:

Schmendrick said...

I'll have you all know that made two batches the same day - I learn in minutes, not days.

(This time, at least.)

Becky said...

Haha, I remember at work one time (at Linens N Things) Someone was on break making popcorn and did the same thing. Except the smoke alarm went off and we had to evacuate the customers from the building. It smelled like burned popcorn in the whole store.