26 June 2006

CWS Rocks!

LeeAnn came up with tickets for the College World Series championship game. This is perfect weather. 0-0 in the second inning.

The final was 3-2 Oregon State. I'd never been to any sort of championship game before, it was dramatic and surreal when they all piled on top of one another at the end. We stayed to watch the presentation, minus the MVP award, and I'm glad we did.

I did get to see Suzie working, she is cute anyways, but she has the hair/freckle thing working perfectly.

2 comments:

SuzieQ said...

grr I know my freckles are insane! I haven't decided if I like them or not yet...You were rooting for NC weren't you? Were you a little upset they didn't win?

Viv said...

It looks like you had some good seats to. I always had to sit in the sun. That's so awesome you got to go.