22 June 2006

A Good (All) Nights Sleep

This wasn't the first time that I had done this on my new schedule, but it may have been the most satisfying. After work I got some fast food, answered one email, turned the phone off, and headed to bed... at 6:20pm, and was out. I did get woken up by a headache around 10, but I was back asleep around 11.

I had another amazing dream during the first part of the sleep. The basic plot was I was on a vacation to somewhere, when all of a sudden every plane in the air was forced to land, we ended up with about 100 other jet liners at a military base in Peru. No one knew what was going on, but evidentily it wasn't good for the entire northern hemisphere, because the Peruvian military disappeared shortly thereafter to prepare for something. All the airliners took the opportunity to leave, and in a hurry, we barely got off the ground and did some fancy roller coaster manuvuers to avoid buildings and other ground based objects. We landed again at some secret base on an island in the pacific, got just enough fuel, and headed to New Zealand (which was going to be a safe haven). Evidently we were the only plane to make it to New Zealand, and there was much rejoicing. Lots of drama, the acting was great, good special effects, and the cinematography was spectacular; I give it 3.5 out of 4 stars.

The second part of the sleep was fairly dreamless, which, although not as exciting as a cool dream, is good too.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Your dream seriously sounds like book one in the Left Behind series. Well at least the first couple of chapters. I have dreamless nights. I hope you keep getting these great nights of good sleep.