18 April 2009

Sabbatical

I would be best for me to take some time off from social circles, a sabbatical. I've been too all over the place emotionally recently, I desperately need to refocus my priorities and let some disappointments settle down.
Our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify. Henry David Thoreau
So in keeping with the advice of Mr. Thoreau, I will not be dancing with Jitterbugs, and I have deactivated my Facebook account. I probably will be doing a few things here and there, but not necessarily announced.

I love you all, and I know how much you care about me, so I appreciate your support in this matter.

1 comment:

Madras Moon Host said...

Hmmm...

Well, now that you're off fb, if you ever do want to go dancing, feel free to get my contact info. from Kaleb. -Carina