21 June 2009

Change of Scenery

Saturday was a busy day. I was awoken early by the sound of a moving van outside my apartment window. It was to move Ben. It didn't take long to load up a van with a single man's belongs, and he was on his way by 1100. Minus the ex-wife, Ben is easily the best roommate I have ever had, the only "problem" was that we didn't hang out enough.

As I headed over to Troy's for some gaming, I called Robin and said come on down, and she started moving in. By the time I got home at 1700, there were plenty of changes. I had to hurry and get ready for more fun at Troy & Merinda's, and I was leaving for the 1800 start there, a van load of furniture was pulling up with Tim driving.

So I get home around 0100 and tada! I have an entirely new looking apartment, new roommates, and one big change in my life. Goodbye and good luck Ben. Greetings Tim, Robin, and Daniel.

No comments: