09 June 2005

Lack of Motivation

You know you are feeling way under motivated when you are so proud that you managed to get a load of laundry done.

I'm really thinking pretty hard about bidding back onto night shift... don't lose me here... it's because I'm out of vacation. This makes great sense to me, but not to anyone else... I just want to have a weekday off of work.

Blogging is good therapy, but you can only say so much because your friends read them, so if you have a particular whine about a particular something, it can't be particularly said. I was thinking about this because of an exceptionally vague posting by one of the dancers, Anne.

I meet so many cool people dancing, I pretty much end up feeling like a boring dolt, with no real interests in life, except golf and dancing. Anne would be one of the people I've met just like that... but I can easily think of a half dozen people without much effort who do amazing things. It causes me to re-examine my priorities, and as always, there is one thing I do that is no where on my list of things I want to do... work :-(

So it's Thursday and I am home with Cherokee. Kevin is gone. It's supposed to be stormy. I have plenty I can do, and not much will to get to it...

I am surprised people haven't comment more on my age thing below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the age test and got a 28-30 depending on a couple of answers that were either or.

Spanky took it and got 32.

Anonymous said...

i took dat s*** too and i didnt like it lol.. says im 22.. but it was fun, thanx for sharing..

have a great day

melissa