04 June 2005

Another Busy Weekend

I thought these things were supposed to be relaxing. It should be no wonder that I take vacation just to sleep, I need it. I am thinking I am just a little too tired from dancing tonight to really make a good posting, but here is what you get!

I've tried to eliminate the things in life that I don't have to do, and the one thing that keeps coming up as a huge waste of my time is work. I'd get so much more accomplished if I didn't have to do that.

Here is a shock, I took a quiz that said "what age do you act"? I thought I might get a few years older, but:




You Are 22 Years Old



22




--Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
--13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
--20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
--30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
--40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This quiz left a lot to be desired in the answer department. There were several questions where I just had to pick an answer and move on because none of them fit... You can see my results in a more recent comment.