29 June 2005

Goodbye Old Job, Hello ???

It is finally upon me, the end of the project that I have been working on for almost exactly a year. I cannot say I am sorry to see it go, it wasn't a big money maker for my company, at least not until the end when staff was cut down to next to nothing. Also, the company didn't have a firm grip on the transportation industry in itself, or perhaps as my boss likes to say, they thought they were the center of the transportation universe.

some of the people we dealt with on a daily basis were real nice. some not so. regardless, since i like to see people happy, i wish them luck... finding their way out the door.

so tomorrow and friday will be wrapping things up as best we can, putting a bow on it and onto something new next tuesday. excitement behind every curtain.

No comments: