18 February 2006

Surgery, part 0002

The dates have changed, the patient remains the same. My surgery will now be on April 18th. I will need some help, this is what I know I will need for sure, because they won't let you drive:
  • someone to take me to the hospital at 0530 4/18
  • someone to take me home at approx 1000-1100 4/18
  • someone to take me to the doctor in CB the afternoon of 4/19
probably will be a good idea to have someone with me at home at least the first day, and after the doctors appt the next day.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I might be able to do the "taking home" shift. I won't know for certain for another month at least.

Becky said...

same with me... if I still don't have a real job by then (hopefully I do by then), I will be able to help out.It's a little too far in advance for me to know for sure.