26 February 2006

Tagged, sheesh...

5 Things Game. Courtesy of Bex, Mae was also tagged...

What were you doing 10 years ago? At this time ten years ago was still married, and almost graduated from Metro.

What were you doing 1 year ago? Same stuff I am doing today, only not as well ;-).

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. peanut butter cups
2. dried pineapple
3. celery & hummus
4. ice cream
5. cinnamon rolls

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
1. Fever - Peggy Lee
2. Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
3. One More Day - Diamond Rio (my karaoke song)
4. Dog and the Butterfly - Heart
5. One Tree Hill - U2

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. not work
2. two words: Vegas Baby!
3. visit New Zealand
4. buy a place for the jitterbugs to dance
5. did I mention Vegas?

Five bad habits:
1. not going to church every week
2. procrastinating
3. not taking my triple steps
4. eating chocolate (it makes me ill)
5. playing computer games

Five things I like doing:
1. dancing
2. golfing
3. playing with dog / cats / rats
4. fixing up house / yard as $$$ permits
5. combining good food & good friends

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. my ex-wife
2. bell bottom anything
3. a microsoft based computer
4. pink pants
5. a house with non-standard doors & windows

Five favorite toys:
1. computer
2. golf clubs
3. frisbee
4. hacky-sack
5. deck of cards

Consider yourself tagged if you want to be, and I'll add a link to it here.

1 comment:

Becky said...

"not taking my triple steps"
-that one made me laugh a little.
thanks for being a good sport about the silly quiz thing!