12 June 2007

So you think I am exaggerating?

Okay, there are some of you out there that think I am a little prone to exaggerating, maybe it's true, but when I say the tree behind my house drops a ton of stupid sticks, that's not one of those times.
IM003623.JPG
We had wind storms last week, okay, it was more like a couple of really windy days. I assure you, my back yard was as stick free as I could make it before my party, so this is all post party. Yep two big trash can fulls, all broken into eight inch to one foot sections. Plus the pile of bigger sticks there too.

I can't wait to get it all into the fire pit. Anyone want to roast any marshmallows?

3 comments:

Becky said...

yes! I want to roast marshmallows! (Although raw marshmallows aren't bad either. ;o)

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMM Roasted marshallows.. I like em toasted but I love em absolutely charred. :) How long do you think that fire will be going? I'm ready to go!

stilldancin

Anonymous said...

yum... marshmallows...

add a little chocolate and graham crackers...

at least, that's how all the kids in my neighborhood liked their mallows last night.