23 April 2005

It's Saturday Night and I Ain't Got Nobody...

Okay, so this is a whine rather than a inability to meet anyone... I usually do just fine with the meeting available women.

I am pretty picky. I am trying harder to not be so picky, because what I am really looking for is compatibility, not perfection. So I'd like to think that being alone is a choice, as in no-one is better than the wrong one. That being said, I still hate being alone, anyone who has known me longer than :45 seconds probably can figure that one out. Sure I have a lot of really great friends, and some fun acquaintances to do things with, and with the dancing I have positive human touching, and many good hugs. But, of course It's not the same as having someone warm to cuddle up with. *sigh*

I hate feeling lonely.

No comments: