16 April 2006

Ice Cream!

I couldn't wait... I bet you all knew that anyways. As soon as the sun rose this morning, I took a break from my busy *yawn* day at work, and I went down to the local grocery store and grabbed one pint of Edy's Grand Butter Pecan ice cream. Having never made it through Lent before with giving something up, I was ecstatic to complete this mission.

It was just as good as I remembered it, maybe better. If you need to ask if there was any left over, you just don't understand me.

2 comments:

Aerona said...

Hahaha! ^_^

Hope your Resurrection Sunday was a blessed one!!! Congratulations on making it through Lent!

Maybe I'll see you tomorrow night! Yay! I hope your surgery goes well.

*hugs*

SuzieQ said...

I think I'll be at the ice cream get together you're having at Culvers! :) See you then.