01 April 2006

Surgery Update, part 0003

I've decided to get a sex change with my sinus surgery... April Fools!

Surgery is now in sight, so some more planning is in order. Here is the schedule:

0530 4/18 - be at hospital - Kevin has been volunteered to drive me.
0730ish 4/18 - surgery starts
0930ish 4/18 - surgery ends
1000ish 4/18 - go home - Sarah has said she could pick me up and take me home.
rest of 4/18 morning -
4/18 afternoon -
4/18 evening -
4/19 morning -
4/19 afternoon - go to CB to have packing removed - Mae is planning on doing this.
4/19 evening -

Thank you so much to all who have volunteered, my friends, you continue to amaze me with your generosity and warmth. It would be appreciated if I could have someone with me at the open times on the above schedule. I'll have the house clean, cable TV, computer, and a DVD player available... but no promise that I will be any company what-so-ever... and the rest of the story below:

4/21 JNO - I'll be working the front desk (if I am not horribly disfigured)
4/22-23 - working desk for Kim & David's workshops.
4/25 back to work
4/30 JNO - will work front desk until 0930-1000.
5/07 JNO - I can dance again!
6/01 - this is full recovery date!

8 comments:

Schmendrick said...

0530!

Sarah said...

Uh, hate to say this, but I won't be able to pick you up. I've got intro to business at 10AM on Tuesdays.

Sorry!

Unknown said...

uh, if you hate to say it, why did you? LOL

Becky said...

good luck with the surgery! i know you have been waiting a long time for this! i would help out, but i am moving to lincoln and i will be working those days.
PS- If you get the sex change, you can get away with wearing hot pants... ;o)

Mae said...

I should have the 18th off. I can probably pick you up... but don't they generally like someone to stay at the hospital the whole time you are in surgery? Is Kevin going to do that?

Mae said...

I have class on Tuesdays too. What time do you need to be picked up?? I'm sure I could get out of one class or soemthing... I don't think I have any tests.

Schmendrick said...

American Amusements isn't generally even open until 1000, so if I'm up to take him to the hospital (which, apparently, I will be), I can handle the whole morning.

It's not like I ever get into work that early anyway...

Schmendrick said...

... you'd think I could just tell him this in person, but with his new work schedule I barely see him.