10 April 2006

Surgery Update, part 0004 --- um, sort of


  • When: 6:00pm Monday, April 17th
  • Where: Culvers in Bellevue, in the Twin Creek Theatre Plaza
  • Why: Two reasons, actually. I gave up ice cream for Lent, and Monday the 17th will be the day after Easter and I can eat ice cream all I want. Also, the following morning is my surgery, so it might be the last chance anyone gets to see me at my best for quite a few weeks. This will give you the opportunity to get your digs in then, because, how much enjoyment will you really get out of making fun of someone with six pounds of cotton gauze stuffed in his nose?
  • Directions: South on 75 to Offutt AFB / 370. Turn right (west) on 370, turn right, (north) on 36th St, it will be on your left at the second light. Map here.
  • Bonus: Flavor of the day: Chocolate Raspberry. MMMM.

3 comments:

Schmendrick said...

Yeah, except that Culvers is frozen CUSTARD. Not ice cream. (They might actually have ice cream there, but... why?)

Unknown said...

dear schmendrick,
bite me.
sincerly, onionboy

p.s. aren't there some dishes you could be doing?

Beckstraordinary said...

Woo culvers...