14 May 2006

Dance & Work, and other babbling...

I am planning my work weekends around dancing. I sleep on Thursday early. Try to get a nap before dancing Friday night. Stay as late as I can. Then sleep on Saturday early. So far so good. I also managed to take my lunch break at Lindy in the Park. I was there for about :30min, maybe seven to nine songs, but it was nice even if I was a little uncomfortable until I could get in the shower after work. I'll have to figure something non-sweaty out if I am going to keep going the whole season on my work Sundays.

"So, I am fantasizing about my upcoming trip to Chicago..." no wait, that isn't me, that was someone else who said that. In any case, I am going to surprise mom on Tuesday by showing up at her doorstep as a late Mother's Day present. Nope, no chance she'll read this and ruin the surprise. My plan: I called her today (Mother's Day) and said "Happy Mother's Day, did you get the package?", she said no, of course, because there is no package. Tomorrow (Monday) I will call her and ask the same thing. Then Tuesday I will do the same thing from her doorstep. My step-father knows, so there won't be any of me getting there and them not being there. I'll stay downtown on Wednesday or Thursday, and come back on Friday in time for the dance. Kevin will be watching the house. I am trying to get hold of some Chicago dancers to find out when / where I can dance on Wednesday or Thursday.

I am paid for Cowtown Jamborama. Okay, so the web site banner isn't working really well right now, so I can't add it to the top of my blog but look for it soon!

1 comment:

Viv said...

How are you going to wrape yourself?