09 May 2006

Surgery Update 000B - or boogers on steroids

Okay. So the surgery recovery looks like it really will take weeks instead of days. I feel good in general, but there is still some background nose pain and trouble breathing... maybe trouble is the wrong word, more like effort.

On the upside, I had another one of those boogers on steroids come out of my nose on the way home today, this one was about the size of the last knuckle on my thumb, but only half as thick. It wasn't nearly as colorful as the last one, but tastier, with a nice crunch.

**update** oops make that **disgusting update**
my nose is leaking a light brown fluid now.

5 comments:

Schmendrick said...

Light brown?

It's either apple juice or a morphic oil.

No, I won't test it for you, and I'm not extracting *anything* without gloves.

Viv said...

"nice crunch" GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!!!

SuzieQ said...

That's just a smidge disturbing...and that's saying quite a bit, because I do not get grossed out easily...tsk tsk

Becky said...

you really know how to ruin a girl's appetite, thats for sure.

Beckstraordinary said...

Eeeeewww.