I guess I am just a slave to having nothing to do for the next 15 minutes...
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
-- hot chocolate, but I can't have it. no way on the egg nog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
-- colored on both.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
-- the weekend AFTER Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
-- turkey dipped in gravy, or in cranberry sauce, or in green bean casserole, or mashed potatoes, or in horseradish sauce, or mayo, ad infinitum et naseum.
7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child?
-- the year we got pong and air hockey, probably 1974 or 1975.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
-- what truth?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
-- yes, it is kind of my own tradition.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
-- my decorations are purple and white, but i've collected so many gift ornaments, the theory is kind of shot.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
-- i like weather.
12. Can you ice skate?
-- i can avoid falling, mostly.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
-- can i avoid this question?
14. What's your favorite thing about the holidays?
-- 1) the amazement at the thought of THE Creator of the universe making his appearance on earth as 5lbs, 6oz, 18inches long, and totally helpless...
-- 2) the smell of pine trees in the damp, cool air.
-- 3) singing carols.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
-- who leaves room for dessert? any kind of fruit pie.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
-- midnight Mass.
17. What tops your tree?
-- a golden star.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
-- this answer would change about every ten seconds with whatever is being sung.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
21. What's number one on your Christmas list this year?
-- peace on earth... what else matters?