14 November 2006

So cute...

My schedule makes it difficult for me to get to church on my on weeks, despite all of my wrangling around with different plans, I still haven't managed to find one that works well.

So when I found myself up early this morning, I decided to hit the 0830 Mass. As I get in, it seems like every kid in St Mary's grade school is lined up outside. Sure enough, there were about 150 of them, like 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders probably. They filed in quietly, being herded by the teachers and thier aides. They all looked so cute in their little uniforms with nappy heads from wearing hats and coats. If that wasn't cute enough, while the priest read the story of the Good Samaritan, the 2nd graders acted it out.

I don't know how that couldn't put a smile on anyone's face, but sure enough Father Denny still managed to look dour and bored. I, on the other hand, have a big old smile plastered on my face that might just stay there all day.

1 comment:

Viv said...

I'm visualizing it now...:-) That does sound cute!