11 November 2006

A quiz truly made for the Omaha Jitterbugs

You Are A Blueberry Martini

You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.
You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.

You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.

Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.

Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.

Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality.

5 comments:

Viv said...

We are Rivals!!! I got Chocolate Martini.

Becky said...

I got Blueberry too. ;o)

Linda said...

I am an Orange Martini. Who knew? *GOL*

Becky said...

i don't know about you, but now i'm in the mood for a martini party... ;o)

Janna said...

Mine says I'm a "classic martini", which is ironic because I hate martinis.
Oh, hey, by the way, I answered your "black raspberry" question on my blog today.