27 November 2006

Vanity Insanity




I got my haircut today. I don't know why people want to see a picture of a haircut when they are just going to see me soon enough anyways...






On a considerably more serious note... I don't know how I managed to angered the weather gods, but I have been really on the short end of the weather stick these last few work rotations starting around the end of october. You can look it up. Beautiful, unseasonably warm sunny weather on my work weeks, cloudy cool weather on my on off weeks. Once again, it's my last work day, the last few days have been not so great, but at least typical of November... tomorrow it will be warm, but a good chance of rain during the day, then snow overnight. then cold cold cold.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. Nice drawings. Hottie.

Becky said...

must've been a productive day at work. ;o)

Janna said...

The haircut looks great.
Those weather gods are probably just jealous.

SuzieQ said...

i could've done it for free. haha