02 January 2006

A Few Things!

1. Happy 2006, may you all stay healthy this year.

2. January 1, 2006, 11:59pm, the weather here is currently thunderstorms. Poor Cherokee.

3. My personal research into the bird flu (a.k.a. drinking way too much on New Years Eve) is over. I have a plan now on how to handle having the flu because of my experience today. I hope those of you who witnessed me having too much enjoyed it... it will be a while before I drink more than a beer or two at once.

4. Picture's from the New Year's Dance, courtesy Troy (pictures from my camera & Troy's camera, taken by many people)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok- Fine. I fixed my blog so you get credit too. ;o)

Mae said...

You've been tagged. Read my blog to see what that means

Beckstraordinary said...

Well, it looks like you were able to get along just fine without Kristin and I by the looks of all those pictures, kiddo. I'm also pretty sure all those tomatoes you had to dance with weren't too shabby at it.

Anyway, here's to a new year. May it live up to it's full potential.