10 January 2006

Kidnapped!

Last night I was kidnapped by Robin and Viv, who dragged me to the local Dairy Queen (their hideout) where they met their accomplice, Tim. These twisted individuals then made me eat ice cream, dance to 80's tunes, and then made me wear one of the counter-girls coats when they chained me to a post. Fortunately I was able to escape, and managed to get some visual evidence of the inhumane conditions of my capture...


Beware of these individuals there is no telling what they might be capable of...

5 comments:

Viv said...

LOL... I don't see Robin or myself in this picture. You have no evidence at all. We are too sweet and innocent to do anything so malicious. They'll never believe you!! NEVER!!

Viv said...

CINDERELLA #10 LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

i don't get it...

Viv said...

The come hither card!!

Unknown said...

i figured it out ALL by myself, i am a big boy now. one of you two should post a picture of old #10.