15 January 2006

Psychic Mae

I got a phone call from Mae tonight asking me to dinner tonight with her and Troy right after I took a shower and put on my pajamas... Obviously she is psychic...

The events of the weekend (which were all GREAT) left me feeling quite unfulfilled and by myself today. I am not stupid, I have a great life, fantastic friends, I am unlikely to be unfed or unsheltered any time soon, yet I am feeling that old 'something is missing' feeling. I can even be clinical, look at myself and realize that it is just a higher order of need that I am looking to have fulfilled. Yes, I am talking about being lonely (again).

So there, not so bad was it. I'm knocked down today, but I'll be back up soon enough.

P.S. Happy 3rd Birthday Trogdor!
P.P.S. How can Mae tell?

1 comment:

Beckstraordinary said...

I know. Thank God for family, right? Even the family we make for ourselves when our family families aren't those ports we'd run to.