23 January 2006

Note to cat, I can eat dinner without your help...

The classic bait and switch ploy. This post has nothing to do with dinner or cats.

I am feeling pretty good about myself (contrast last weekend). Despite a bad night dancing, I could hardly get off of the floor without someone else asking me to dance (okay, we could have been short leads, but it was nice to feel popular).

At Viv's party on Saturday, I managed to (mostly) behave myself, even when things got a little silly at the end.

Made it to church on Sunday, and instead of watching football all afternoon, I went out to eat with Viv & Robin.

And today, I came home, and instead of hopping on the computer and ignoring my chores, I cleaned up, got the trash out, and cooked before heading to the computer or t.v.

No comments: