08 January 2006

Tagged, I Am It...

Freaking great. Mae tags me with one of those dumb learn more about me things that are the blog equivalent of chain letters, and whereas I feel comfortable muttering under my breath at her and calling it dumb... it's still Mae, and out of respect for her, I can't exactly say no. So here it is:
"These are the rules of the game: The very first player chose a topic. In this case, the topic is FIVE WEIRD HABITS OF YOURS. You must then write a journal entry listing those weirdness you possess~as well as the rules of the game. Then, you select ONE PERSON TO TAG and link their names/blogs in your entry. Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed!"
5. I drink a ton of soda, actually I just calculated it out (another weird habit), I drink over a ton of soda a year.
4. I don't listen to too much music made after I was born.
3. I sleep with a hat on when it is cold, in fact pretty much year round.
2. I don't watch too much TV, but I love to talk to it when I do. I yell at the commercials, give advice to the characters, and tell the writers, director, and producers what they SHOULD have done.
1. I don't like movies!

I am tagging Sarah!

6 comments:

Mae said...

And i even learned something about you... which is the whole point.
I can't believe how much soda you drink!!!

Viv said...

Your Thursday and Friday entries didn't show up until today, wierd. I didn't know you liked to talk to the TV. That's funny.

Sarah said...

*sigh*

I guess I'm off to figure out what habits of mine are "weird."

Unknown said...

Viv, you can program your postings to have any date/time on them you want. I wrote the postings at work (during break of course), and e-mailed them home to me, then when I finally had time to put them up on the blog, I just used the date/time that I wrote them.

Sarah, I have a couple of suggestions :-)

Viv said...

ooooo... More education!!! I love it!

Get A Life! said...

You don't like movies? Is that an attention span thing or you just prefer books?