03 March 2005

How Much Food Can Two Skinny College Girls Eat?

Last night was the last Bal-Swing lesson (I'll be in the next class too, but that's a different story). So I invited Monica & Tita over for dinner before the class. I made salad, linguini and sausage w/ marinara, garlic bread, and steamed green beans. I thought I made enough for about six servings (except for the beans)... gone. Okay, I finished off the last of the sausage and pasta today for lunch, and there is still some salad left, but holy batman. I guess I had forgotten what is was like to have a home cooked meal while in school or the military. I think the only reason anything was left was we had to leave for class so we could be 1/2 hour late. Tita & Mon, you are official members of the clean plate club. They loved Cherokee, Zeke, and Sierra, but only Tita would play with Mandy & Sis. I don't know how dogs do it, but Cherokee immediately began begging from Monica, but she wasn't sharing. The only question remaining is who is going to help with the dishes?

No comments: