- Bestest Dog Ever: Cherokee. Sorry Lexie, your love of snacking on iPods kept you from winning.
- Worst Use of a Tail by a Cat: Sierra. Okay, so technically you have to have a tail to use it.
- Most Likely to Be in an Unexpected Spot: Zeke. Cats are not known for intelligence, Zeke upholds this standard.
- We Miss You: Sis & Mandy. The house is not as cute without you around.
- Coolest Toys in Home Environment: Spanky. Was there any doubt? Five words: A 10 foot HD TV.
- Best Use of Cheese: Viv. Has a passion for cheese like ... well ... metaphors fail me.
- Most Likely to have 15 Jello Shots: Me. Beckyrants is a close second.
- Best Use of a Camera: Jittercliff. Now if I would just ignore the camera and quit posing for it.
- Best Mom: Mom. Thanks Mom, you're the best!
- Can't Miss Party Host: Mae. Seriously, if she is putting it on, I am there.
- Best Phrases that Stick in my Head: Reportwriter. Two words: Goat Rodeo. Who knew?
- Best Alternate Game Rules (tie): Mae & Beckyrants. They don't even know that rules come with games, and heck, why bother.
- Most Likely to Get Annoyed at Work by Friends: Maegmariel. Maybe you should get an office job where no one can find you.
- Most Reliable Roommate: Schmendrick. You expected maybe the cats?
- Least Reliable Roommate: Schmendrick. You expected maybe the cats?
- Best Person to Have a Beer With: Chris, with all the jitterbugs who know their beer, he is the man amongst boys.
- Most Accomplished with Only One Arm: Gingerkid. Pump those one pound weights!
- Newest Member of the Internet Age: Mom. Welcome! Just hit reply to email me.
- Dang It! I Wish I got Pictures: JennyJitterbug as an aardvark at an 88Improv show.
- Best Imitation of a College Freshman by a College Freshman: Insane Elf. Yes, elf, we have all be there before.
- Penguins Love Me Award: Suzie. We are glad you don't dress like them.
- Most Likely to Update Blog: Yougetalife. Please just three posts per day, max.
- Least Likely to Update Blog: RockinRobin. Pregnancy is not an excuse for not posting.
- Best Job of Reading my Blog and Never Commenting: LeeAnn. People want to hear what you have to say ... I think.
- Best Friend I've Never Actually Met: Jannaverse. How to make six degrees of separation move to one.
- Hoping He Doesn't Do Something Similar: Spanky. I am not sure I'd want to win a "Spanky".
- Most Creative Dancer: Beckstraordinary. Yes, she thinks I am an idiot, but boy does she do some cool stuff on the dance floor.
- Worst Follow of the Year: Me. Brian led me in Charleston, *flinches*.
- Most Likely to Run You Over While Dancing if You Don't Get Out of the Way: Josie, no explanation needed.
- Most Likely to Say "Do it Again" When Being Spun: Liya ... "I'm getting dizzy" translates to "Do it more."
- Most Smacks with a Ponytail: Katie. Those things are dangerous you know.
- Most Excellent Driver: Viv. Just ask her.
- Quit Speeding Award: Schmendrick. There is no way cops are going to miss your car going too fast.
- Jeeps are for Girls Award: Reportwriter. Noises coming from the back wheels are NOT for girls.
Good Looks Awards:
- Best Suit: Daddy K @ Swing A Star. I'd like to describe it, but it was fairly indescribable, only he could pull that off.
- All That and a Bag of Chips: Venche. I don't actually need the chips.
- Prettiest Eyes in a Tall Environment: JennyJitterbug. And she can Bal.
- Best Use of Red Hair around Christmas: Viv. Next year you need some green streaks.
- Most Laughs in a Two Hours Time frame: The Valentines Day Party at Ruth & Ken's 10pm to Midnight. I am sorry for all of you who missed it, it was hilarious.
- Coolest Live Show: The pool party at the end of Cowtown, even if Venche wouldn't let me push her in the pool, the Mezcal Brothers rocked, and we had a scene out of a movie (whatever one of those is).
- Best Fight: Me and the nurse when I came out of sedation from my nose surgery, or would that be worst fight?
- Best Freaking out a Ditz: When Mae was bringing me home from having my first post surgery checkup, she got rear-ended by a chick who got out of the car saying "I'm so sorry, I need to get my brakes fixed..." It wasn't a hard hit, but it shook everything loose in my nose, and I got out of the car and she looked at me and all the blood all over my nose and mouth and screamed. Very nice.
- Best Movie I Saw This Year: Prairie Home Companion. Okay, it's the only movie I saw this year.