17 January 2007

When you get around to reading this one...

There is a procrastination test web site: click here

I scored a 38 out of 100 (100 begin the worst) on the "Measure My Attention" test, and also a 38 out of 100 on the "Measure My Procrastination" test. That is 100% consistency by me! I am kind of surprised on both, I mean come on, I have a reputation for having atten ... hey look, a chicken! ... where was I? Oh yeah, for someone supposedly being so A.D.D., I did pretty well on the attention section. I was slightly surprised I was not lower on the procrastination scale than I am. I tend to get things done (finishing my kitchen not withstanding) now, and goof off on the back side.

4 comments:

Becky said...

It's not in the current version of the DSM but when the next one comes out I will advocate for putting Selective Attention Deficit Disorder as a diagnosis in there. ;o)

Unknown said...

there are already two names for people with selective attention deficit disorder, they are husband and wife...

Viv said...

LOL

Linda said...

Major giggles on that one!!!:)