12 July 2006

Lara Croft was here...

Actually I'm not writing anything about Lara Croft, I just thought it would get your attention and make you read this, you know, the old blog & switch. This is really just going to be a random thoughts post.

You all are missing out on some big fun when you don't come to Spanky & Mae's Tuesday dance party. It's way more than a dance party, in fact it is pretty much as random as it gets. Last night we chowed down on cinnamon breadsticks, danced, went to Menard's to research mirrors, danced some more, and watched two episodes of Farscape. The only thing that is a guarantee there is fun will be had by all.

I'm kind of bummed that I bought that new lawn mower, and haven't had a chance to use it hardly at all. I got over an inch of rain this week but I don't think it is going to be enough to make the grass grow significantly.

I just got a phone call from Mae asking me for some help. I am not going to say what she asked, but any doubts I might have had about being a member of her "family of choice" have been put to rest... I have officially reached brother status.

My car has the stupid "check engine" light on.

Cherokee keeps vascilating between being deaf and hearing okay. I don't quite understand it. I suppose that a visit to the vet is in order, but he is just fine in every other way but his hearing.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

well you can know... i'm sure you'll find out soon enough, around 11:25pm or so.

SuzieQ said...

I hope your dog is okay :(

Viv said...

That was a lot a fun on Tuesday. More people need to start coming.
Maybe Cherokee has selective hearing. :-)

Sarah said...

Why do I feel like the first thought was directed at me...? *looks innocent*

Beckstraordinary said...

Well, if the home church I go to didn't meet on Tuesdays...

Unknown said...

sarah, um, you aren't the only guilty party, but if you want to take it personally, go right ahead.