Okay, you are not going to beleive this, so I got me a witness.
I was writing the below post. I clicked the button to publish, it just spun and spun and spun and wouldn't publish or save as a draft. So I rewrote it a paragraph at a time, publishing after every one. It all went fine until I got to the last one, and it still wouldn't publish. So I rewrote the last paragraph sentence by sentence. The title worked, but the first sentence didn't. I then tried it a word at a time. I discovered when I put the word "from" where the word "with" now is, it wouldn't work. Use the word "with" it is fine. Use the word "form", no problem ... "fr m", "f om", and "fr om" all worked just fine. Put the word "from" in there, no deal.
Now I am sure you all want some of whatever I am obviously smoking by now. So I got me a witness, so HA! I grabbed GingerKid by her new hairstyle and dragged her over to observe. She can tell you I was AM reporting this one accurately.
It seems like an awfully strange server side Easter Egg.